Some days you’ll find we’re putting a little extra fun into the café – like a ‘crafternoon’ or a live acoustic session. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to find out when these pop-up events are happening.
And if you’re new to the area, or just looking for social events and groups to get involved with, there’s always lots going on during the week in other parts of the Christ Church site. That includes groups for mums and toddlers, children and teenagers, working people and retired folk. If you want to know more, the staff will be able to give you details.
We really want this café to be a place where the whole community can gather together and feel at home. The range of events we’re planning to hold during the day and in the evenings and weekends will reflect that variety of ages and interests. So if there’s something you’d really like to see happening here, please let us know. Leave a comment on our Facebook page, tweet us your suggestion, or drop us an email – email@example.com
Dates for your diary
Here are the dates for our activity groups in March 2018:
- Origami Sessions – Wednesday 25th April
- Quilting Questions – Tuesday 17th April
- All Aboard – Saturday 7th April
- Resonate Lounge – Friday 13th April
- Needles & Natter – Thursday 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th April
- Book Club – Wednesday 11th April
- Coffee & Crosswords – Tuesday 10th & 24th April